FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
– I do ship worldwide.
– All prices are in $USD (American dollars)Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is shipped. If you are having any issues with Payment please do not hesitate to contact me and I will assist you in any way that I can.
-Afterpay is not available, Payment plans are not available.
– I do not have open studios/you cannot visit my work space.
– I do not mass produce work, I am one person. Everything is unique as it is all made by hand.
-If you have a query about your order please email from your order confirmation email rather than Instagram, that way I know who it is what the order is .
– I do custom orders, commissions. Send me an e-mail using a contact form on my site.
-I do not do trades, wholesale.
– Receipts are not sent with items/your order and no physically receipt are provided at all.
– For items to be shipped together they must be purchased together.
-Please be sure of what you want to purchase. If you place separate orders they will be treated as such and will not be shipped together/combined. If you want items shipped together please purchase them together. They cannot and will not be combined after purchase.
– Gift wrapping is available, and I do write personalized notes !
– If you have questions/problems with your order please contact me through the shop (here). If you placed an order please reply to the email receipt you receive when you purchase, makes it easier for the both of us.
– I do not do repair work, that is the responsibility of the customer.
-I recycle cardboard boxes for shipping.
– If you are unhappy for any reason, please contact me within one week of receiving your order.
– Once your order is shipped I am no longer responsible for it. If you item is broken/lost/damaged/delivered to the wrong address during shipment there is unfortunately nothing I can do unless you purchased insurance. Insurance is the responsibility of the customer.
Customers with items that are lost or damaged in transit will be given a replacement of the same item.
Customers seeking refunds must return the item to me in it’s original, undamaged condition within 30 days, (90 days for international customers) before a refund will be issued. I do not offer reimbursements for return shipping or customs fees.
– I am not liable for any damage, loss of an item, if they are stolen by someone or delivered to the wrong address by the postal service. This is a risk that must be assessed when purchasing both locally and overseas.
– Please allow 1-3 weeks for items to be shipped off as I am one person. This is also due to the fact that it takes a week for your payment to be cleared fully. I cannot and will not send off items until I am able to access the money. Orders cannot be posted off any faster than 3 days after purchase. And nothing is sent off on the weekends.
-Orders within Europe usually take 5-14 days to arrive, once shipped, but I have also had orders take up to 29 days to arrive. (Please also take note of the statement above). And also keep in mind that public holidays do effect arrival times greatly.
-Please allow 2-5 weeks for international orders to arrive. Every country has different arrival times. Express shipping is available but at an extra cost to you and varies in price depending on your location. If you would like to purchase it, leave it in the customer notes at the checkout.
-Please note public holidays do effect shipping times greatly.
– All orders do come with tracking and signature on delivery. The tracking number gets sent to the email you made the purchase with.
– Tracking is sent via email from Paypal. Please check junk mail as they do tend to go there first rather than you inbox. Tracking numbers are also attached to Paypal receipts and can be view via the Paypal website. If you haven’t received an email after 1 week and do not have a Paypal account email me via your email receipt that you received when you purchased and I will send it to you.
– It is not my responsibility to check your emails for you. Tracking is always sent via PayPal to the email you made the purchase with. Once sent it is your responsibility to keep track of the tracking. I cannot do it for you. So please check emails and tracking regularly. I am not responsible if you do not and the emails are deleted by your junk mail. If this does happen please just email me and I can resend the email with the tracking via PayPal. Thank you.
-Express shipping is available but is an extra cost to you, prices and times vary greater due to location and weight of order, and may not be available in all locations. If you would like to purchase express shipping please leave a note in the customer notes and payment can be organised for the difference.
-Failure to check emails regularly including junk mail is not my fault and is your responsibility as the customer to check. If the shipping email from paypal is left in junk mail(which it usually goes to first) for too long it will get deleted. So please please check your email regularly.
– I do not have control over whether or not your order gets stuck in customs/sort. So shipping times stated may be longer.
-If buying items as a birthday present/gift please purchase 3-4 weeks before the date you want/need it if you in Europe, and 4-8 weeks for all international orders. Shipping times can vary greatly so it is better to order in advance as I cannot control whether items get stuck in customs/sort facilities.
-If your order is returned/sent back to me for any reason (address provided was incorrect, failure to receive order/sign for it order etc.) you will have to pay for postage again to receive it. Shipping/postage is the buyers responsibility, I cannot and will not cover the costs of postage if items need to be sent again. As stated I am not liable or responsible for what happens to your order once sent. That includes returns, and for that I am sorry, but I don’t control the postal service.
– If your purchase is returned and you don’t want to pay postage again and want a refund, that is fine, but only the purchase price will be refunded. You will not be refunded the shipping cost at all.
-If you provide the wrong address and it isn’t sent back to me it is most likely because it was delivered to that address provided, there is also nothing I can do about it as it is not my fault or my responsibility and buyer error is not cause for a refund. Please review your address fully before submitting your order.
– Please make sure the address you provide is correct. With full name, House/apt./unit Number, street name, suburb/town, state, postcode/zip code, and country. If your items are sent back to me you will have to pay for postage again. I am not responsible if you provide the wrong address. If I pick up that you have provided an invalid address (eg. haven’t provided a suburb etc.) and you do not reply within a week your item will be refunded and will no longer be yours. So please make sure that your address is full and correct.
– All shipping/insurance costs and information are the responsibility of the customer.
– The best way to contact me with questions is through the website via the contact page, but please read through the FAQ fully before contacting.
-In regards to your order, please contact me via the email/receipt you received when purchasing as that has all the information I need to answer any questions you may have.
– Please do not contact me via social media sites, I do not monitor the inboxes regularly and if a message is seen .
-Customer notes section at the checkout is for if you would like to inquire/purchase insurance. I do not use a courier service and any delivery instructions you may have cannot be passed on.